Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
Cottiers Bar and Restaurant is a most attractive and flexible venue in Glasgow’s West End. Previously, Dowanhill Church, it is one of only three surviving Scottish churches famously decorated by Daniel Cottier, the revolutionary artist-designer when it was built in 1865.
Cottiers’ offers a range of pleasures:
You can catch some sunshine and enjoy a drink in the garden under the illuminated church steeple; sample the fantastic menus and dine in the popular restaurant or have a night out in the beautiful theatre, choosing from an ever changing programme of theatrical and musical events. You can also arrange to have your wedding in Cottier’s delightful surroundings, with staff dedicated to assist you with planning to meet your budget and taste.
Cottiers new restaurant, Leiper’s Attic, specialising in wild fish, game and steak, opens August, 2017. Cottiers is considered to be one of the best Scottish restaurants in Glasgow attracting excellent reviews – it’s ideal for families and children friendly. View the menus
Cottiers Theatre is available for hire for your production or celebration – it was the choice for the launch of our Ten Writers Telling Lies book and cd. It was a fabulous night, with full house and brilliant atmosphere. Cottier’s technical and administrative staff provided excellent professional support.
Cottiers is owned by a local trust and run for the benefit of its customers.
What’s Currently Happening at Cottiers
Sunday 16 December, 2018 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
21 December, 2018
25 January, 2018
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide, Scottish Restaurants, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- White Christmas, GFT
- Sorry To Bother You GFT
- Best Before Bed Silent Movies, Citizen M Glasgow
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Batman Returns Burnt Church Film Club
- The Muppet Christmas Carol, GFT
- Frozen Sing-a-long GFT
- Won’t You Be My Neighbour, GFT
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Home Alone GFT
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Nae Pasaran GFT
- Christmas Caroling
- Support Glasgow Film Theatre
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch