Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
Leiper’s Attic – New restaurant at Cottiers – See the menu
Cottiers Bar and Restaurant is a most attractive and flexible venue in Glasgow’s West End. Previously, Dowanhill Church, it is one of only three surviving Scottish churches famously decorated by Daniel Cottier, the revolutionary artist-designer when it was built in 1865.
Cottiers’ offers a range of pleasures:
You can catch some sunshine and enjoy a drink in the garden under the illuminated church steeple; sample the fantastic menus and dine in the popular restaurant or have a night out in the beautiful theatre, choosing from an ever changing programme of theatrical and musical events. You can also arrange to have your wedding in Cottier’s delightful surroundings, with staff dedicated to assist you with planning to meet your budget and taste.
Cottiers new restaurant, Leiper’s Attic, specialising in wild fish, game and steak, opens August, 2017. Cottiers is considered to be one of the best Scottish restaurants in Glasgow attracting excellent reviews – it’s ideal for families and children friendly. View the menus
Cottiers Theatre is available for hire for your production or celebration – it was the choice for the launch of our Ten Writers Telling Lies book and cd. It was a fabulous night, with full house and brilliant atmosphere. Cottier’s technical and administrative staff provided excellent professional support.
Cottiers is owned by a local trust and run for the benefit of its customers.
What’s Currently Happening at Cottiers
John Taylor The World Is Watching
23 Feb 2018 – 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Cottiers Theatre, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
Join John Taylor, widely acclaimed Scottish singer songwriter, as he promotes the release of his seventh studio album ‘The World is Watching’. Enjoy an evening listening to songs from the new album together with an array of others which have brought John great success after being used in various hit TV shows, Film and Commercials in the USA.
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide, Scottish Restaurants, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Hogmanay at Malone’s Glasgow
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Square, Broomhill, Glasgow – Restaurant Review by Mary Irvine