Contemporary Cinema Course Monday 19 October, 2015 GFT
Contemporary Cinema Course
Monday 19 October, 2015
An ideal beginner’s course for those wishing to broaden their critical understanding of contemporary cinema. Current releases are complemented by engaging discussion around a range of topics.
The course takes place over eight consecutive Monday evenings, and is comprised of four film screenings and four seminars. Films will be in early evenings but exact times may vary, seminars will take place at 18.30 and will cover titles such as The Lobster, Suffragette, The Program, Taxi and Carol.* Led by Alistair Harkness, Film Critic and Feature Writer with The Scotsman, and regular contributor to BBC Radio Scotland’s The Janice Forsyth Show.
Price: £65/55 – tickets to films included.
*Films subject to change due to scheduling and release dates.
12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dirty God GFT
- Papi Chulo GFT
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Unquiet Grave GFT
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- Doc’ n Roll Film Festival Glasgow
- Gloria Bell, GFT