Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5, Barrowland, After Party at the Art School
Saturday, 22 December, 2018
After Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5, Stanley Odd and Medicine Men knock it out the park at the Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 Barrowland Ballroom Glasgow gig, the official after-party will continue until 3am (Eternal) upstairs and downstairs in The Art School‘s Vic Bar and Assembly Hall with a mixture of funk, soul, live percussion, disco, hip hop, house, techno, big beat, North Lanarkshire ska and Yellow Movement.
What an incredible line-up and all for only a fiver (+BF)!
Shaka Loves You: This Glasgow duo boast a truly unique show. Effortlessly fusing elements of funk, soul, disco and hip hop with turntable trickery, tight live percussion and custom visuals, ‘SLY’ create the perfect, good times live show ON FACEBOOK.
WSHOM – We Should Hang Out More: A community for old friends to reconnect and hang out. Or for new friends to hang out… more. Each person on this page recognises the need to hang out, and hang out some more with each other so that they know each other better and can talk about more and better and cooler stuff. Disco, funk, electro, house, latin and afro. Guests representing all of the above have included: Honey Dijon, Session Victim, Tiger & Woods, Late Nite Tuff Guy, Brame and Hamo, JD Twitch, Marcus Marr, Jacques Renault and many more. Come and Hang Out More when you get the chance because We Should Hang Out More. #WSHOM
This IS The Dijon After-Party (You Are Looking For)!
This section: Gig Guide, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Edwyn Collins at Monorail Music
- Let Me Entertain You, Fundraiser Kilbryde Hospice
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow
- Living with Words, Finn’s Place
- Knickerbocker Glory Glasgow University Feminist Society
- International Womens Day The Blue Arrow
- The Opera Boys Cottiers
- St Andrews Chamber Orchestra at Cottiers
- Jack Lukeman OranMor
- Bob Law’s Blog: Ayr Beach – walking and photography
- Threebop plus Little Acres at The Blue Arrow
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Sarah MacDougall, The Doublet
- Glasgow Film Festival Launch 2019 + announcement Scottish Premiere Wild Rose
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Moira McPartlin, Meet the Author at Fruin Farm
- Black Star Jackals EP Launch