Colin’s 10th Anniversary Gathering Sunday 1 November, 2015 GalGael
Sunday 1 November, 2015 at 5:00pm
GalGael would like to invite you to Colin’s 10th Macleod’s Anniversary Gathering
‘Ten years on and the memories remain strong. We’d like to invite you to gather for a night of music, poem and story to remember Colin Macleod – dearly loved by many and still a constant inspiration.
A warm invite goes out to all those who feel a connection – Colin used to say that the most important person was the one last through the door so it’s only right that this spirit of generosity is reflected on the night.
We’ll put on the kind of wild foods spread Colin would have liked to see but if you can bring along a dish to share that would be a good way to contribute.
We’re going to have a small exhibition of some of his work so if you have any items, large or small that Colin made – please bring them along so we can enjoy them for the evening.
The evening will include opportunities for contributions ‘from the floor’ so if you have memories to share we’d love to hear them.
If you have anything else you can contribute to help make the night special then please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you beforehand, so send us a message.’
GalGael, 15 Fairley Street, Glasgow G51 2SN
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
One response to “Colin’s 10th Anniversary Gathering Sunday 1 November, 2015 GalGael”
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper