Coffee at The Tardis, Botanic Gardens
An excellent service has just opened at the old Police Box on Great Western Road, near the entrance to the Botanic Gardens. You can pick up a cappuccino, latte or even a chai latte and the Wooden Spoon Organic Biscuits also look tempting.
Drinks £1.75. Student discount.
Open early to set you up for the day.
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Rumman Festival, Cinema CCA and Eid Celebration Project Cafe
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- New Venture by Mother India, Bungalow Cafe To Open Soon
- Shut Up And Write (SUAW), Tuesdays, Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- The Drugstore Social, Cafe´and Cocktail Bar, Yorkhill, Glasgow
- Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
- Bring You Own Baby, Monday Specials at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Syrian Supper Club The Project Cafe Thursday, 7 Apr 2016
- The Rio Cafe has a new look, November, 2015
- Tchai-Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow West End
- Coffee at The Tardis, Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Craft Fair, Rio Cafe, 17 December, 2014