Cocktail @ Glad Cafe Saturday 7th March, 2015
Cocktail: fear, pain, power is a new work by writer Rachel Jury and Composer Andrew Cruickshank based on interviews with people who have experienced intra-Christian sectarianism in Scotland contemporary performance in style with singing, movement, a live four piece band and an intergenerational cast of eight with a mix of professional and community performers.
Humorous, moving and challenging.
Starts 8 p.m.
Running time: 45mins
Followed by an after show discussion
(donations accepted & booking recommended)
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, Glasgow G41 2HG
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Britney and the Beast, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Novelist Ann Cleeves, Creative Conversations
- Christmas Speakeasy and Open Mic, Scottish Writers
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Michael J Malone at Book Week Scotland 2018
- Lin Anderson, Shaping the Story at Scottish Writers Centre
- Catriona Malan ‘Meet the Author’ at Fruin Farm
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Open Mic at the Balloch House Hotel
- Creative Conversations: Zinnie Harris, playwright, screenwriter and theatre director.
- From Glasgow to Saturn Call for Submissions
- The Wee Guide to Porridge, Deedee Cuddihy
- Book Week Scotland, Autumn Voices
- Simon Carlyle and Gregor Sharp, Creative Conversations
- So Long Farewell – The Apollo Players
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Kusama – Infinity, Glasgow Film Theatre