Clydeside Open Art Show – Submission Now Open
Submissions are now open for one of West Dunbartonshire’s foremost art shows, the Clydeside Open Art Show 2016.
The Open Art Show saw more than 6,400 people visiting the show last year and over 100 works exhibited.
Applications from artists keen to showcase their work in any discipline – including fine art, photography, ceramics, textiles and jewellery design – are now being invited, and the exhibition will go on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery this Winter.
The show will be on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery, Dumbarton Road, Clydebank from Friday 11 November 2016 to Saturday 4 February 2017.
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on, West End Festival 2015
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection Project Ability
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Hand Drawn Action Packed The Hunterian
- ‘I Say Nothing’ Kelvingrove – introduction by Christine Borland
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection ProjectAbility
- Glasgow School of Art MFA MFA WIP Screening 2, CCA
- Passing Moments Caught in Time…. Thistle Gallery
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse