Clydeside Open Art Show – Submission Now Open
Submissions are now open for one of West Dunbartonshire’s foremost art shows, the Clydeside Open Art Show 2016.
The Open Art Show saw more than 6,400 people visiting the show last year and over 100 works exhibited.
Applications from artists keen to showcase their work in any discipline – including fine art, photography, ceramics, textiles and jewellery design – are now being invited, and the exhibition will go on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery this Winter.
The show will be on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery, Dumbarton Road, Clydebank from Friday 11 November 2016 to Saturday 4 February 2017.
This section: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art - what's on, West End Festival 2015
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- Summer Time, Summer Place Thistle Gallery
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- DEGREE SHOW Glasgow School of Art 2019
- Glasgow School of Art Master of Fine Art Degree Show 2019
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Patrick McAlindon at The Glasgow Guild
- Rhona Mühlebach Loch Long Solo Exhibition GFT
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring