Clydebuilt Festival 2018
Glasgow 15th and 16th September, 2018
A festival of Boats, Folk and Our Shared Heritage
Castle to Crane will run on the Saturday – 15th of September
Once again the festival will offer something for everyone: whether you are young or old; an old salt or a determined land lubber, come along to see, smell, taste and experience maritime heritage as you’ve never seen it before.
The Festival runs from 10-5 on Saturday 15 September, 2018 and 10-4 on Sunday 16 September, 2018. It is totally FREE except for a few elements which are ticketed including: the ceilidh and Castle to Crane.
The event is located around the plaza of the Riverside Museum with good car parking and easy transport links to the city centre.
The Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS
Keep up to date with Clydebuilt Festival on Facebook
THE AFTER PARTY
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018
- Night at the Museum, Comics Scotland.
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Firework Displays in Glasgow 2018
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Never Been Kissed Rum Shack Halloween Fundraiser
- Paisley Spooktacular Halloween Festival
- World Power Lifting Championships 2018 Glasgow
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Be Bop Bairns Halloween Glasgow
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End