Clydebuilt Festival 2018
Glasgow 15th and 16th September, 2018
A festival of Boats, Folk and Our Shared Heritage
Castle to Crane will run on the Saturday – 15th of September
Once again the festival will offer something for everyone: whether you are young or old; an old salt or a determined land lubber, come along to see, smell, taste and experience maritime heritage as you’ve never seen it before.
The Festival runs from 10-5 on Saturday 15 September, 2018 and 10-4 on Sunday 16 September, 2018. It is totally FREE except for a few elements which are ticketed including: the ceilidh and Castle to Crane.
The event is located around the plaza of the Riverside Museum with good car parking and easy transport links to the city centre.
The Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS
Keep up to date with Clydebuilt Festival on Facebook
THE AFTER PARTY
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018