Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018
The Admiral Bar, Glasgow
Classrooms for Malawi with a modern, stripped back twist on the traditional Burns Supper.
The music and words of Rabbie Burns and Traditional Burns Supper.
Three course Burns Supper (with Haggis, Neeps and Tatties)
Listen to the words of the Bard – delivered in spoken word and in song by some of Glasgow’s best musicians.
One of the fastest selling Classrooms for Malawi events with limited tickets available so buy your ticket now to avoid disappointment.
All profits will go to Classrooms for Malawi (Reg. SC043390)
(Vegetarian options available – e-mail organiser email@example.com)
The Admiral Bar, 72 Waterloo Street, Glasgow G2 7DA
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Celebrate Burns – Night at the Museum, the Hunterian
- Brigadoon GFT
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Literary Lounge – Alternative Burns
- Celebration of Robert Burns, National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall & Mitchell Library
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
- Alternative Burns Night: Herland Ceilidh, Glasgow Womens Library
- This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Community Baths Trust
- Mackintosh at the Willow by Leela Soma
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018