Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018
The Admiral Bar, Glasgow
Classrooms for Malawi with a modern, stripped back twist on the traditional Burns Supper.
The music and words of Rabbie Burns and Traditional Burns Supper.
Three course Burns Supper (with Haggis, Neeps and Tatties)
Listen to the words of the Bard – delivered in spoken word and in song by some of Glasgow’s best musicians.
One of the fastest selling Classrooms for Malawi events with limited tickets available so buy your ticket now to avoid disappointment.
All profits will go to Classrooms for Malawi (Reg. SC043390)
(Vegetarian options available – e-mail organiser firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Admiral Bar, 72 Waterloo Street, Glasgow G2 7DA
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Wizarding Dinner, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
- Cottiers Christmas Hut
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
- Platform Food and Farmers Market Glasgow
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow
- Summer Evening Menu at Eusebi
- The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch