Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018
The Admiral Bar, Glasgow
Classrooms for Malawi with a modern, stripped back twist on the traditional Burns Supper.
The music and words of Rabbie Burns and Traditional Burns Supper.
Three course Burns Supper (with Haggis, Neeps and Tatties)
Listen to the words of the Bard – delivered in spoken word and in song by some of Glasgow’s best musicians.
One of the fastest selling Classrooms for Malawi events with limited tickets available so buy your ticket now to avoid disappointment.
All profits will go to Classrooms for Malawi (Reg. SC043390)
(Vegetarian options available – e-mail organiser firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Admiral Bar, 72 Waterloo Street, Glasgow G2 7DA
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- This is not a Burns Night – Govanhill Baths
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- An Alternative Burns Night with Linda Jackson at La Bodega
- Burns Supper OranMor Saturday 21 January, 2017
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh at Cottiers, 27 January, 2017
- Celebrating Burns: Night at The Museum, University of Glasgow, 27 January 2017
- Burns Night at Wellpark Brewery, 24 and 25 January, 2017
- Glasgow Young Professionals, Burns Supper and Ceilidh, Trades Hall, 21 January, 2017
- Burns Celebration, Nova Scotia Folk Club, 25 January, 2017
- Robert Burns: Poems, Songs, Legacy. Free Online Course, University of Glasgow
- Burns Supper, The Rio Cafe, Sunday 23 January, 2016
- Night at the Museum, The Hunterian, Friday 22 January, 2016
- Burns Supper OranMor Saturday 23 January, 2016