The Citizens Theatre, Open Day, Saturday 20 August, 2016
Citizens Theatre, 119 Gorbals Street, Glasgow, G5 9DS
The Citz is opening its doors for a day of fun, drama, music, arts and crafts – and you’re invited!
There will be events for the whole family to enjoy including behind-the-scenes backstage tours, craft stalls, face painting, treasure hunts and much more. Try on costumes from past productions, take part in lighting and sound demonstrations from our technical staff and have a go at drama classes with free, 30-minute taster sessions for children and adults.
12pm – 3pm
No ticket required – just turn up and take part!
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival