Cinema: Beginners Course CCA Monday 15 August – Monday 3 October. 2016
An ideal beginner’s course for those wishing to broaden their critical understanding of contemporary cinema.
Monday 15 August – Monday 3 October, 2016
The course takes place over eight consecutive Monday evenings, and is comprised of four film screenings and four seminars. Films will be in early evenings but exact times may vary and will include titles such as Wiener-Dog, Julieta and Captain Fantastic.*
PLEASE NOTE: Seminars will take place at 18.30 in the clubroom at Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA).
Led by Alistair Harkness, Film Critic and Feature Writer with The Scotsman, and regular contributor to BBC Radio Scotland’s The Janice Forsyth Show.
Price: £65/55 – tickets to films included
*Films subject to change due to scheduling and release dates
This is a level one course.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
- Lucky, GFT
- American Animals, GFT
- Make Me Up at GFT
- First Reformed GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Vagabond GFT
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – 10th Anniversary
- Time for Ilhan, Glasgow Screening, CCA
- Never Goin’ Back, GFT
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- The Green Lie, CCA Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, GFT