Ciara Phillips Show Me Your Glow, Glasgow Print Studio, Glasgow International
(Ciara Phillips, Installation view of Workshop, (2013). Courtesy of Daniel Brooke.)
Friday 20 April – Sunday 3 June, 2018
Glasgow Print Studio (GPS) presents a print installation by longterm studio member and recent Turner Prize nominee Ciara Phillips.
Phillips’ practice, which addresses issues around women’s representation and self-actualisation, takes an experimental and process focussed approach to printmaking. Working primarily in the medium of screenprint, her artworks combine text, photography and abstract forms to create work with a strong aesthetic and conceptual voice.
For this exhibition Phillips works with GPS Master Printers Scott Campbell and Ian McNicol to produce screenprints, etching and monoprints.
Supported by Glasgow International, John Purcell and Canada House.
Fri 20 April – Sun 3 June
Mon – Wed & Fri – Sun, 10am-6pm
Glasgow Print Studio
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Lesley McDowell Introduces Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi & Laura Shepherd-Robinson
- Aye Write: Frank Quitely The Comics That Made Me
- Aye Write: What You Need To Know About Character
- Tracey Thorn at Aye Write
- Belgian Cinema ‘Both Sides Now’, Glasgow Film Festival 2019