Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
Sunday, 19 November, 2017 – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Th Glad Cafe, 1006a Polokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2HG
Santa would like to invite you along to his Christmas Market on Sunday 19 November at Glasgow’s Glad Cafe!
This is your opportunity to let Santa know what you would love to see under your tree on Christmas morning before he flies back to the North Pole.
We will also have a VIP shopping experience from Scottish crafters selling beautiful gifts so it’s also a great opportunity to shop local.
Claire Barlcay Draws
Lucy Gordon Art
Laura Little Ceramics…
more to be confirmed!
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum