Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
Sunday, 19 November, 2017 – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Th Glad Cafe, 1006a Polokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2HG
Santa would like to invite you along to his Christmas Market on Sunday 19 November at Glasgow’s Glad Cafe!
This is your opportunity to let Santa know what you would love to see under your tree on Christmas morning before he flies back to the North Pole.
We will also have a VIP shopping experience from Scottish crafters selling beautiful gifts so it’s also a great opportunity to shop local.
Claire Barlcay Draws
Lucy Gordon Art
Laura Little Ceramics…
more to be confirmed!
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Kids Christmas Party Cottiers
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018