Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 December, 2018, 10 a..m. – 5 p.m.
The annual Christmas Festival returns to Riverside Museum promising festive fun for all the family!
Enjoy a traditional Christmas Market in the Victorian Street where you can get into the festive spirit as you browse the charity stalls for stocking fillers and unusual gifts.
The event square of the museum will be transformed into a traditional fairground with FREE rides and carousels for all to enjoy.
And if that is not enough, why not combine it with a visit to see Santa in The Tall Ship Grotto!
Cats Protection Glasgow Branch will be there on Sunday 2 December 2018 between 9am – 5pm,
Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS
A great day out not to be missed
- Glasgoes Poetic 2019
- Getting Ready For The Mod at Kelvin Hall
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Take One Action, GFT
- Extinction Rebellion Climate Carnival Renfrewshire
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019