Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 December, 2018, 10 a..m. – 5 p.m.
The annual Christmas Festival returns to Riverside Museum promising festive fun for all the family!
Enjoy a traditional Christmas Market in the Victorian Street where you can get into the festive spirit as you browse the charity stalls for stocking fillers and unusual gifts.
The event square of the museum will be transformed into a traditional fairground with FREE rides and carousels for all to enjoy.
And if that is not enough, why not combine it with a visit to see Santa in The Tall Ship Grotto!
Cats Protection Glasgow Branch will be there on Sunday 2 December 2018 between 9am – 5pm,
Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS
A great day out not to be missed
- The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018
- Night at the Museum, Comics Scotland.
- ‘Neither Oil Nor Water’ book launch Jim Ferguson
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Firework Displays in Glasgow 2018
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- Christmas Lights Switch On, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono