Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 December, 2018, 10 a..m. – 5 p.m.
The annual Christmas Festival returns to Riverside Museum promising festive fun for all the family!
Enjoy a traditional Christmas Market in the Victorian Street where you can get into the festive spirit as you browse the charity stalls for stocking fillers and unusual gifts.
The event square of the museum will be transformed into a traditional fairground with FREE rides and carousels for all to enjoy.
And if that is not enough, why not combine it with a visit to see Santa in The Tall Ship Grotto!
Cats Protection Glasgow Branch will be there on Sunday 2 December 2018 between 9am – 5pm,
Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS
A great day out not to be missed
- Tell It To The Bees
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival: Mother’s Instinct
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Goes Green
- Wassail Queens Park
- OK Fest – Kilmacolm’s Festival of Sound
- Waiting for Godot, Websters
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Stand in Solidarity with the Stansted 15
- Sisters and Seamonsters – Chiara Berardelli
- Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Wee Write 2019
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA