Christmas Fayre Temple Anniesland Parish Church Saturday, November 28, 2015
Temple Anniesland Parish Church
Saturday, November 28, 2015
10am to 12noon.
Get in the festive spirit at Temple Anniesland Parish Church’s Christmas Fayre on Saturday, November 28, from 10am to 12noon.
On offer will be gifts, a bottle stall, tombola, crafts, home baking, tea and coffee, Christmas cards and games.
Plus a visit from the big man in red, Santa.
Entry is £2.
The church is located at 869 Crow Road, Anniesland, G13 1LE
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018
- Night at the Museum, Comics Scotland.
- ‘Neither Oil Nor Water’ book launch Jim Ferguson
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Firework Displays in Glasgow 2018
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- Christmas Lights Switch On, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow