Christmas Craft Fair, Rio Cafe, 17 December, 2014
Come down to the Rio Cafe & grab a coffee, a late lunch or a beer & peruse stalls from local makers and traders. The sale is on from 2:30 to 4:30.
Haufcut Instruments – musical instruments fashioned from cigar boxes and the like.
Bunny’s Beads – Geeky Jewellery to satisfy all your Fandom needs!
Squinty Stuff – Recycled, repurposed old jewellery turned into something new! All one off, unique pieces.
Hauswife – Bad ass stuff for bad ass people, everyday cosplay & gifts for all!
Haywire Visions – Comic book style art and prints.
& more to be announced!
The Rio Cafe is at 27 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5QF and you can call them on 0141 334 9909
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Rumman Festival, Cinema CCA and Eid Celebration Project Cafe
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- New Venture by Mother India, Bungalow Cafe To Open Soon
- Shut Up And Write (SUAW), Tuesdays, Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- The Drugstore Social, Cafe´and Cocktail Bar, Yorkhill, Glasgow
- Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
- Bring You Own Baby, Monday Specials at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Syrian Supper Club The Project Cafe Thursday, 7 Apr 2016
- The Rio Cafe has a new look, November, 2015
- Tchai-Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow West End
- Coffee at The Tardis, Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Craft Fair, Rio Cafe, 17 December, 2014