Christmas Baby Rave at Cottiers
Baby Rave! BFLF Glasgow West – DJ Yogi Haughton
17 December, 2017 – 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
‘What kind of fun are we going to have?’
* Absolute legend DJ Yogi Haughton playing a huge set of 80s/90s club classic right through to current techno and acid delights for our Christmas party
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, sofas and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
* Club lighting
*Facepainting (£3.50 fee)
And the practicalities:
*PLEASE NOTE NO BUGGIES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE EVENT SPACE – we do have limited buggy parking, we would encourage the use of slings where possible, as dancing with the wee ones is so much more fun that way!
* Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact Cottiers if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
Tickets – Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket).
TICKETS ONLY Buy tickets at Eventbriteto book.
* 2pm-4.30pm at Cottiers, Hydland Street
Cottiers have a lunch menu available before the event – booking required!
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow West End G11 5PU
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- The Vice of Hope, GFT
- Tolkein GFT
- DOCMA DocKlub, CCA
- Thunder Road GFT
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Shoplifters GFT
- Sunset GFT
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
- Freedom Fields, GFT
- Drive Me Home GFT
- The King of Paparazzi GFT
- Daughter of Mine, GFT
- Cleo from 5 – 7 GFT
- Beats GFT
- Ash Is Purest White GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde