Chris Dolan, Vagabond Underground, Yes Bar, 29 March, 2016 (date change from 22nd)
Chris Dolan Vagabond Underground Moved to 29 March, 2016
Scheduling conflicts have forced us to move our 22 March Vagabond Underground featuring Chris Dolan to Tuesday, 29 March. As before, the event will start at 7 p.m. in the cellar of Glasgow’s Yesbar and is free for all to attend.
Chris Dolan is the prizewinning author of Redlegs, Potter’s Field, Aliyyah and the upcoming Potter’s Field sequel, Lies of the Land (due out at the end of May 2016). He is also a playwright, screenwriter and performer.
‘About Vagabond Underground: On the third Tuesday of each month we hold a social gathering of writers, readers and interested/interesting others. Each Vagabond Underground features one of our authors, but there will also be other Vagabond personalities in attendance. It begins with a brief reading and Q&A, and then moves on to general mingling, which is the primary purpose of Vagabond Underground: to facilitate a dialogue between our authors and our readers, our readers and our readers,and us. ‘
Unless stated otherwise, each event begins at 7 p.m. and take place in the cellar of Yesbar in downtown Glasgow. Admission is free and all are welcome.
Yes Bar, 14 Drury Street Glasgow, G2 5AA
Other Vagabond Underground dates for your diary:
Peter Arnott on Tuesday, 19 April, 2016.
Jim Sillars on Tuesday, 17 May, 2016.
Allan Cameron on Tuesday, 21 June, 2016.
Peter Gilmour on Tuesday, 19 July, 2016.
- Explore Wellspring Writing, Laura T. Fyfe, Scottish Writers
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Dodie Bellamy, Kevin Killian, Calum Gardner, SWG3 Poetry Club
- Spotlight on Cinemas – West End Festival 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Launch of Autumn Voices 2018
- ‘Growing and Dying’ Tribute to Janet Paisley, Event at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Writers’ Workshop Day at Fruin Farm, Nr. Helensburgh
- Marian Keyes at Aye Write, the Mitchell Library
- Autumn Voices Project – Poetry Competition 2018
- Autumn Voices Showcase 2018
- Creative Writing Fair, University of Glasgow
- Aye Write: Wee Write Beano Cartoon Capers, Mitchell Library
- Aye Write: Wee Write One Button Benny with Alan Windram
- Ann-Marie MacDonald in conversation with Louise Welsh, University of Glasgow