Chris Dolan, Vagabond Underground, Yes Bar, 29 March, 2016 (date change from 22nd)
Chris Dolan Vagabond Underground Moved to 29 March, 2016
Scheduling conflicts have forced us to move our 22 March Vagabond Underground featuring Chris Dolan to Tuesday, 29 March. As before, the event will start at 7 p.m. in the cellar of Glasgow’s Yesbar and is free for all to attend.
Chris Dolan is the prizewinning author of Redlegs, Potter’s Field, Aliyyah and the upcoming Potter’s Field sequel, Lies of the Land (due out at the end of May 2016). He is also a playwright, screenwriter and performer.
‘About Vagabond Underground: On the third Tuesday of each month we hold a social gathering of writers, readers and interested/interesting others. Each Vagabond Underground features one of our authors, but there will also be other Vagabond personalities in attendance. It begins with a brief reading and Q&A, and then moves on to general mingling, which is the primary purpose of Vagabond Underground: to facilitate a dialogue between our authors and our readers, our readers and our readers,and us. ‘
Unless stated otherwise, each event begins at 7 p.m. and take place in the cellar of Yesbar in downtown Glasgow. Admission is free and all are welcome.
Yes Bar, 14 Drury Street Glasgow, G2 5AA
Other Vagabond Underground dates for your diary:
Peter Arnott on Tuesday, 19 April, 2016.
Jim Sillars on Tuesday, 17 May, 2016.
Allan Cameron on Tuesday, 21 June, 2016.
Peter Gilmour on Tuesday, 19 July, 2016.
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- ‘thi wurd’ #3 at The Old Hairdressers, Glasgow
- Jane Harris Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch