Choose Eusebi’s Cantina for Christmas
Eusebi’s Deli and Restaurant
Park Road, Glasgow West End
For over 40 years the Eusebi Deli have been importing unique products by small artisan makers and specialist producers from across Italy and Sicily. Giovanna and Eddie Eusebi’s award winning deli has now expanded and has opened in Glasgow’s West End – in perfect time for Christmas.
A wonderful choice for festive get-togethers.
Book a table: 0141 648 9999
You can also impress your guests and have a sensational Christmas in your own home, office or project.
Take advantage of Eusebi’s fabulous Cantina, with freshly prepared customised food for your Christmas Parties, Family Celebrations and Private Parties.
Regardless of your budget and no matter how large or small your party –you can sit back and enjoy some real Italian authenticity and let Eusebi inject real passion and flair into your festive dining.
Choose from a range of options to suit you including alternative menus to suit special dietary requirements. Eusebi’s have an amazing choice of appetizing anti pasti, delicious mains and exquisite sweets – all created on the premises and freshly made for your celebrations.
Get in touch to arrange your Cantina for Christmas
Telephone: 0141 648 9999
152 Park Road,
Glasgow G4 9HB
Open: 7am – 10pm ( 7 days a week)
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog, GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Colorado and the Rockies. May 2019
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Crossways -Irish/Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Glasgow
- West End Festival 2019 – Programme Launch
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- Bob Law’s Blog: Ayr Beach – walking and photography
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Glasgow Film Festival Launch 2019 + announcement Scottish Premiere Wild Rose