Choose Eusebi’s Cantina for Christmas
Eusebi’s Deli and Restaurant
Park Road, Glasgow West End
For over 40 years the Eusebi Deli have been importing unique products by small artisan makers and specialist producers from across Italy and Sicily. Giovanna and Eddie Eusebi’s award winning deli has now expanded and has opened in Glasgow’s West End – in perfect time for Christmas.
A wonderful choice for festive get-togethers.
Book a table: 0141 648 9999
You can also impress your guests and have a sensational Christmas in your own home, office or project.
Take advantage of Eusebi’s fabulous Cantina, with freshly prepared customised food for your Christmas Parties, Family Celebrations and Private Parties.
Regardless of your budget and no matter how large or small your party –you can sit back and enjoy some real Italian authenticity and let Eusebi inject real passion and flair into your festive dining.
Choose from a range of options to suit you including alternative menus to suit special dietary requirements. Eusebi’s have an amazing choice of appetizing anti pasti, delicious mains and exquisite sweets – all created on the premises and freshly made for your celebrations.
Get in touch to arrange your Cantina for Christmas
Telephone: 0141 648 9999
152 Park Road,
Glasgow G4 9HB
Open: 7am – 10pm ( 7 days a week)
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- Merchant City Festival 2019
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End