Chocolate Festival, Oban Lane, Queen Margaret Drive, Sunday 27 November, 2016
For the Love of Chocolate
Sunday 27 November, 2016 – 6 p.m.
Chocolate Festival! Featuring beer tasting by Hippo Beers, handmade chocolate stalls, live music, the history of chocolate, food & drink & lots more!
All profit goes towards the ‘one for the rd’ fundraising. This is a community project to help make improvements in the area.
Now added; The Great Chocolate Bake Off!….with surprise judge to be announced!……So get your oven mitts ready & help raise funds for your local Community.
Cover & heat will be provided!
Oban Lane, 118 Queen Margaret Drive, North Kelvin, Glasgow G20 8NZ
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival