Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
Wednesday, 5 December, 2018 – 7.30 pm
it’s the Chill Habibi Southside Spectacular!
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 2HG
Bringing you the best music, cabaret and more from the Arab World, Scotland, and pretty much anywhere else. come enjoy Indian food, Iranian music, Palestinian comedy, Egyptian chat and Levantine dancing ALL FOR JUST £5! That’s right, £5.
Doors and Samosa (included in your ticket price) from 7.30. Performances start at 8.
Featuring SARA SHAARAWI, CAMILLE NEHME, ISLAM JABI, and AREF GHORBANI, and JUANA ADCOCK
Get your tickets now habibis.
- The Mask 25 year anniversary The Seamore
- Eatfilm at Sloans presents Black Panther
- Africa in Motion Africa 3.0: Vanity CCA
- Gaza GFT
- Dance with a Stranger, GFT
- Gwen, GFT
- Tell It To The Bees GFT
- Our Time, GFT
- Varda by Agnes GFT
- Gregory’s Girl, Back to the Future at Kelvin Hall
- University of Glasgow Short Courses Open Evening 2019
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT