Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
Wednesday, 5 December, 2018 – 7.30 pm
it’s the Chill Habibi Southside Spectacular!
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 2HG
Bringing you the best music, cabaret and more from the Arab World, Scotland, and pretty much anywhere else. come enjoy Indian food, Iranian music, Palestinian comedy, Egyptian chat and Levantine dancing ALL FOR JUST £5! That’s right, £5.
Doors and Samosa (included in your ticket price) from 7.30. Performances start at 8.
Featuring SARA SHAARAWI, CAMILLE NEHME, ISLAM JABI, and AREF GHORBANI, and JUANA ADCOCK
Get your tickets now habibis.
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT
- Donbass GFT
- Submissions Glasgow Film Festival
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Wild Rose Review Pat Byrne
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Liam Gallagher: As It Was plus Exclusive Live Satellite Performance
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT