Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
Wednesday, 5 December, 2018 – 7.30 pm
it’s the Chill Habibi Southside Spectacular!
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, G41 2HG
Bringing you the best music, cabaret and more from the Arab World, Scotland, and pretty much anywhere else. come enjoy Indian food, Iranian music, Palestinian comedy, Egyptian chat and Levantine dancing ALL FOR JUST £5! That’s right, £5.
Doors and Samosa (included in your ticket price) from 7.30. Performances start at 8.
Featuring SARA SHAARAWI, CAMILLE NEHME, ISLAM JABI, and AREF GHORBANI, and JUANA ADCOCK
Get your tickets now habibis.
- New Candys + Kundalini Genie & Gelatine
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab