Kelvingrove Café, Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation, 2 April, 2017
Cheese N’ Wine Night: Abigail’s Party
Sunday, 2 April from 3 p.m. till late.
Kelvingrove Café are hosting an artisanal Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation.
The Reverse Rett Foundation works to speed treatment, and find a cure for Rett Syndrome and related disorders. Baby Kim, a regular to the café is bravely battling the condition. We hope to raise money for the trust, with all ticket money and raffle sale proceeds donated to the foundation.
A variety of George Mewes Cheeses will be served in the classic ‘Abigail’s Party’ 1980s style. Think cheese and pineapple skewers and sausage rolls. We aim to rework classic party food, with high quality craft cheese and wine.
A bespoke selection of L’art Du Vin wines have been carefully considered, to compliment and accentuate the flavoursome cheese selection.
Ticket price: £25 per person
Kelvingrove Cafe, 1161 Argyle Street, G3 8TB
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019