Kelvingrove Café, Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation, 2 April, 2017
Cheese N’ Wine Night: Abigail’s Party
Sunday, 2 April from 3 p.m. till late.
Kelvingrove Café are hosting an artisanal Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation.
The Reverse Rett Foundation works to speed treatment, and find a cure for Rett Syndrome and related disorders. Baby Kim, a regular to the café is bravely battling the condition. We hope to raise money for the trust, with all ticket money and raffle sale proceeds donated to the foundation.
A variety of George Mewes Cheeses will be served in the classic ‘Abigail’s Party’ 1980s style. Think cheese and pineapple skewers and sausage rolls. We aim to rework classic party food, with high quality craft cheese and wine.
A bespoke selection of L’art Du Vin wines have been carefully considered, to compliment and accentuate the flavoursome cheese selection.
Ticket price: £25 per person
Kelvingrove Cafe, 1161 Argyle Street, G3 8TB
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Lady Vengeance at Glasgow Film Theatre
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Linda Jaxson, Unchain My Heart, St Louis Partick
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
- My 20th Century Glasgow Film Theatre