Kelvingrove Café, Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation, 2 April, 2017
Cheese N’ Wine Night: Abigail’s Party
Sunday, 2 April from 3 p.m. till late.
Kelvingrove Café are hosting an artisanal Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation.
The Reverse Rett Foundation works to speed treatment, and find a cure for Rett Syndrome and related disorders. Baby Kim, a regular to the café is bravely battling the condition. We hope to raise money for the trust, with all ticket money and raffle sale proceeds donated to the foundation.
A variety of George Mewes Cheeses will be served in the classic ‘Abigail’s Party’ 1980s style. Think cheese and pineapple skewers and sausage rolls. We aim to rework classic party food, with high quality craft cheese and wine.
A bespoke selection of L’art Du Vin wines have been carefully considered, to compliment and accentuate the flavoursome cheese selection.
Ticket price: £25 per person
Kelvingrove Cafe, 1161 Argyle Street, G3 8TB
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- The Square Christmas Menu 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Da Capo Daughters, The Square, Glasgow
- Eusebi Deli – Italian Beer and Food Pairing
- Webster’s Christmas Menu 2017
- Eusebi’s – Christmas Italian Style
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash, Cottiers
- Christmas Dining at Cottiers Glasgow 2017
- A Celebration of the Isles with Harris Tweeds Mark Hogarth, Finsbay, 19 November, 2017
- A Rather Remarkable Afternoon, Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, 30 November, 2017
- A Night of Broad Scots, Ubiquitous Chip, Thursday 30 November, 2017
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 11 and 12 November, 2017
- Monsters Ball at Leiper’s Attic, Cottiers, Friday 3 November, 2017
- Day of the Dead, St Luke’ Glasgow, 28 October, 2017
- Murder Mystery Dinner, House of an Art Lover, 26 October 2017
- St Andrews Day at Cottiers, Friday 1 December, 2017