Kelvingrove Café, Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation, 2 April, 2017
Cheese N’ Wine Night: Abigail’s Party
Sunday, 2 April from 3 p.m. till late.
Kelvingrove Café are hosting an artisanal Cheese and Wine Night in aid of The Reverse Rett Foundation.
The Reverse Rett Foundation works to speed treatment, and find a cure for Rett Syndrome and related disorders. Baby Kim, a regular to the café is bravely battling the condition. We hope to raise money for the trust, with all ticket money and raffle sale proceeds donated to the foundation.
A variety of George Mewes Cheeses will be served in the classic ‘Abigail’s Party’ 1980s style. Think cheese and pineapple skewers and sausage rolls. We aim to rework classic party food, with high quality craft cheese and wine.
A bespoke selection of L’art Du Vin wines have been carefully considered, to compliment and accentuate the flavoursome cheese selection.
Ticket price: £25 per person
Kelvingrove Cafe, 1161 Argyle Street, G3 8TB
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 28 and 29 July, 2018
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road