A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
Tuesday, 30 January, 2018 8 pm. – 11 p.m.
First gin event of the year is a celebration of Isle of Harris Gin. Finsbay is playing host to brand ambassador Emma O’Bryen from Isle of Harris Distillery. With its stunning bottle and award winning taste Harris Gin has won fans all over the world.
You will be sampling three Harris gin serves and Emma will be talking you through everything involved in the making and drinking of this fantastic gin. As if this isn’t enough you will be served a 3 course island inspired meal (menu below).
All for only £25 (3 drinks and 3 courses)
Finsbay is proud of using Scottish ingredients, expertly produced to deliver you an excellent dining experience. Their Chef will prepare some of the Islands’ finest produce for you to enjoy.
3 Isle of Harris Gin serves!
Cullen Skink With Fisherman’s Crusty Bread
Harris Gin and Winter Berry Sorbet
Pressed Belly of Pork
Caramalised Apple, Stornoway Black Pudding and Isle of Barra Scallop
Selection of Fine Island cheeses
With Chutney, Grapes & Oatckaes
To book a space call 01419566016 or email email@example.com
Finsbay, 44 Main Street, Milngavie, Nr Glasgow G62 6BU
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Jim Ferguson plus Open Mic
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT