A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
Tuesday, 30 January, 2018 8 pm. – 11 p.m.
First gin event of the year is a celebration of Isle of Harris Gin. Finsbay is playing host to brand ambassador Emma O’Bryen from Isle of Harris Distillery. With its stunning bottle and award winning taste Harris Gin has won fans all over the world.
You will be sampling three Harris gin serves and Emma will be talking you through everything involved in the making and drinking of this fantastic gin. As if this isn’t enough you will be served a 3 course island inspired meal (menu below).
All for only £25 (3 drinks and 3 courses)
Finsbay is proud of using Scottish ingredients, expertly produced to deliver you an excellent dining experience. Their Chef will prepare some of the Islands’ finest produce for you to enjoy.
3 Isle of Harris Gin serves!
Cullen Skink With Fisherman’s Crusty Bread
Harris Gin and Winter Berry Sorbet
Pressed Belly of Pork
Caramalised Apple, Stornoway Black Pudding and Isle of Barra Scallop
Selection of Fine Island cheeses
With Chutney, Grapes & Oatckaes
To book a space call 01419566016 or email email@example.com
Finsbay, 44 Main Street, Milngavie, Nr Glasgow G62 6BU
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017