A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
Tuesday, 30 January, 2018 8 pm. – 11 p.m.
First gin event of the year is a celebration of Isle of Harris Gin. Finsbay is playing host to brand ambassador Emma O’Bryen from Isle of Harris Distillery. With its stunning bottle and award winning taste Harris Gin has won fans all over the world.
You will be sampling three Harris gin serves and Emma will be talking you through everything involved in the making and drinking of this fantastic gin. As if this isn’t enough you will be served a 3 course island inspired meal (menu below).
All for only £25 (3 drinks and 3 courses)
Finsbay is proud of using Scottish ingredients, expertly produced to deliver you an excellent dining experience. Their Chef will prepare some of the Islands’ finest produce for you to enjoy.
3 Isle of Harris Gin serves!
Cullen Skink With Fisherman’s Crusty Bread
Harris Gin and Winter Berry Sorbet
Pressed Belly of Pork
Caramalised Apple, Stornoway Black Pudding and Isle of Barra Scallop
Selection of Fine Island cheeses
With Chutney, Grapes & Oatckaes
To book a space call 01419566016 or email email@example.com
Finsbay, 44 Main Street, Milngavie, Nr Glasgow G62 6BU
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019