Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
Thursday 21 December, 2017 4 m. – 10 p.m.
North Kelvin Meadow, Sanda Street, Kelbourne Street, Clouston Street, North Kelvinside, Glasgow G20 8PR
The longest night approaches!
Come together and honour the time-old tradition of the mid-winter celebration, which Christmas was born out of.
Bring firewood, instruments, food and drink to warm on the open fire, and open hearts. Let the fire of community warm our souls through the winter nights.
Spread the word, that no one must spend this festive season alone.
And don’t forget to come along to the Children’s Wood’s Christmas Gathering on Sunday the 17th too.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- A Play, Pie and A Pint: King Keich, OranMor by Louise Welsh
- Luca Manning and Finn Bradley – The Music of Chet Baker
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018
- Women’s Voices in Culture and Politics in Cuba CCA
- Writers for Peace, Project Cafe
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Shake Hands With The Devil, CCA
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- A Woman Captured GFT
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley