Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
Thursday 21 December, 2017 4 m. – 10 p.m.
North Kelvin Meadow, Sanda Street, Kelbourne Street, Clouston Street, North Kelvinside, Glasgow G20 8PR
The longest night approaches!
Come together and honour the time-old tradition of the mid-winter celebration, which Christmas was born out of.
Bring firewood, instruments, food and drink to warm on the open fire, and open hearts. Let the fire of community warm our souls through the winter nights.
Spread the word, that no one must spend this festive season alone.
And don’t forget to come along to the Children’s Wood’s Christmas Gathering on Sunday the 17th too.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas