Celebrate New Studio at The Hidden Lane, Friday 5 August, 2016
Shopping Event Open Night Launch
With Shona Fidgett, Jeweller and Libby Walker, Artist
LIBBY has opened her very first shop and would love to you come have a look. She will be offering GOODY BAGS, A SILENT AUCTION and a NEW PRINT RELEASE all alongside 25% off EVERYTHING.
SHONA has been working in the lane creating for 15 years. She has just had a beautiful new refit of her space and would love you to come celebrate it with 15% OFF EVERYTHING.
The Hidden Lane, 1103 Argyle Street, G3 8ND
Friday 5 August, 2016 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- From Glasgow to Greece, Fundraiser
- The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018
- Night at the Museum, Comics Scotland.
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Firework Displays in Glasgow 2018
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow