Celebrate New Studio at The Hidden Lane, Friday 5 August, 2016
Shopping Event Open Night Launch
With Shona Fidgett, Jeweller and Libby Walker, Artist
LIBBY has opened her very first shop and would love to you come have a look. She will be offering GOODY BAGS, A SILENT AUCTION and a NEW PRINT RELEASE all alongside 25% off EVERYTHING.
SHONA has been working in the lane creating for 15 years. She has just had a beautiful new refit of her space and would love you to come celebrate it with 15% OFF EVERYTHING.
The Hidden Lane, 1103 Argyle Street, G3 8ND
Friday 5 August, 2016 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Shopping
- Linlithgow Folk Festival 2018
- #Beactive Festival, George Square, Glasgow
- Faifley Rocks, Cochno Stone Fun Day
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Claire Macdonald Game Cookbook, National Library of Scotland
- Scotland All Day Sacred Harp Singing 2018
- Social Bite – Sleep in the Park – Tackling Homelessness in Scotland
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute
- Martha L Healy, Album Launch, The Glad Cafe
- Hazy Recollections – Woody Pines , Yvonne Lyon , Al Shields, Glasgow Americana
- The Glad Cafe, 6th birthday celebration
- Glasgow Americana – Yola Carter & The Red Pine Timber Co, Cottiers
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- Garden Party Weekend, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Seven Song Club Weekender, Merchant City Festival
- GlasGLOW at the Botanic Gardens – Hallowe’en
- Yorkhill and Finnieston Gala 2018
- Publishing Scotland International Showcase, University of Glasgow Chapel