Celebrate Govanhill, 26 – 28 August, 2017
Carnival Parade, Rock Against Racism, Street Performers, Prizes for the Best Costumes.
26 – 28 August, 2017
Carnival, 26 August, 2017 at Queens Park, 520 Langside Rd, Glasgow G42 8QR 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
A parade celebrating the international communities of Govanhill with a celebration at Queens Park Arena, with music, food, street performers and family activities. Organised by Govanhill Baths Community Trust in partnership with Irish Heritage Foundation and Romano Lav.
Looking for community, local or voluntary groups who would like to work with Rags to Riches to make their own banner to march under.
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival