Catriona Malan – Meet the Author at Fruin Farm
Thursday,15th November, 2018
10.30a.m (prompt) – 11.30 (ish) a.m.
Catriona Malan, multi award winner including her latest, the James Muir Trophy for her Poem ‘Ghia’.Catriona knew Jim well so was especially pleased with this trophy. Catriona will be interviewed about her life and work. Be prepared for a few surprises.
Fruin Farm, Glen Fruin, Nr Helensburgh G84 9EE
The venue is open from 10 a.m.so come a wee bit early to get tea/coffee, maybe a cake. The scones are delicious.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Kusama – Infinity, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mark Kermode Book Tour at GFT, ‘How Does It Feel?’
- Breaking Boundaries, Bringing Translated Literature to Scotland
- Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Remembering Glasgow’s Forgotten Women
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- Liam McIlvanney, Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Scribes (calligraphy).
- Book Week Scotland: Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin Documentary GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Poetry at Inn Deep with Cat Hepburn
- Book Week Scotland: Denise Mina and Liam McIlvaney
- Scottish Pen: The Day of the Imprisoned Writer
- Catriona Malan – Meet the Author at Fruin Farm
- Mary Irvine: Scottish Writers Centre Comes Home
- ‘Neither Oil Nor Water’ book launch Jim Ferguson
- Gail Honeyman, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Women’s Voices in Culture and Politics in Cuba CCA