Carry on Sleuthing, Waterstones Argyle St, Friday, April 8, 2016
Carry on Sleuthing
Belayed by Murder
Friday, April 8, 2016 at 7 PM – 8:30 PM
Waterstones Argyle St
Help crack amateur sleuth Letitia Luvibod solve the murder of hated lawyer Hiram Grabbitt on board the SS Naughty Nigel. Sift through the evidence, hear the suspects speak, gasp in awe as the culprit is revealed, wonder at the cast’s acting ability, groan at the jokes, head for the nearest bar.
Admission is free (but we may charge you to get out again).
Please reserve the space by calling the store on 0141 248 4814.
Copies of the authors’ books will be on sale.
Crime writers Caro Ramsay, Theresa Talbot, Michael J. Malone and Douglas Skelton make absolute fools of themselves in a radio-style murder mystery. Space is limited so to book a seat please call the store on 0141 248 4814.
Waterstones, 174-176 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8BT
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on Glasgow: Students, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Novelist Sarah Moss Creative Conversations
- Women and Rent Strikes Red Clydeside at the Mitchell Library
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Nichol Wheatley’s art depicting the tale of Tam O’Shanter at OranMor
- The Enduring Appeal of Mary Queen of Scots – University of Glasgow Research
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Glasgow Girls Kings Theatre
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Blueprint: Theorum CCA
- Collette, GFT
- Coach to Vienna + Fruit of Paradise | Ester Krumbachová Film Programme
- Conny Plank The Potential of Noise
- NT Live The Tragedy of King Richard II
- The Favourite, GFT
- Stan and Ollie, GFT
- CANCELLED She’s En Scene Women’s Screening: The Surprise Film CCA
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night