Carnival of the Dark Arts
Saturday, 22 June, 2019 7 p.m. – 10.45 p.m.
The Ice Box Arts and Music Festival
Welcome to the the All-New Monthly Carnival of the Dark Arts!
‘We knew we had to have something special for the first show when we moved to monthly offerings, and something special we have!
You want more? How about something to send a chill up your spine?! We have Snookie Mono – daredevil and sword-swallower extraordinaire, alongside minnieknot – contortionist, who will put her body into impossible shapes for your edification!’
The Ice Box is a BYOB venue – what does that mean?
No alcohol is sold, you bring in your own drink. There is a small corkage fee for this, which helps pay the staff and keep the Ice Box open. Once in the venue, you hand your precious bottles and cans over, these will keep safe (no glass on the venue floor), sound, and chilled in the fridges, and when you want a drink, the serving staff will happily serve it however you wish. You can even take the leftovers away. Even with the corkage fee, this makes The Icebox the cheapest live venue to drink in ANYWHERE. You can buy mixers, soft drinks, coffee and a selection of snacks too – there’s even have pick n mix!
The Icebox, St Lukes Business Centre, 2, Glasgow G5 0TS
Bottles / Cans – 80p per item (Max 12 per person)
Wine / Champagne – £5 per item (Max 2 per person)
Spirits – £7 per item (Max 1 per person)
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Lids Open Day, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Nae Pasaran – Clyde Community Hall
- Volunteer Action Day, North Kelvin Meadow
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Record Fair at Nice n Sleazy
- Remembrance Day River Clyde
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019