Carnival of the Dark Arts
Saturday, 22 June, 2019 7 p.m. – 10.45 p.m.
The Ice Box Arts and Music Festival
Welcome to the the All-New Monthly Carnival of the Dark Arts!
‘We knew we had to have something special for the first show when we moved to monthly offerings, and something special we have!
You want more? How about something to send a chill up your spine?! We have Snookie Mono – daredevil and sword-swallower extraordinaire, alongside minnieknot – contortionist, who will put her body into impossible shapes for your edification!’
The Ice Box is a BYOB venue – what does that mean?
No alcohol is sold, you bring in your own drink. There is a small corkage fee for this, which helps pay the staff and keep the Ice Box open. Once in the venue, you hand your precious bottles and cans over, these will keep safe (no glass on the venue floor), sound, and chilled in the fridges, and when you want a drink, the serving staff will happily serve it however you wish. You can even take the leftovers away. Even with the corkage fee, this makes The Icebox the cheapest live venue to drink in ANYWHERE. You can buy mixers, soft drinks, coffee and a selection of snacks too – there’s even have pick n mix!
The Icebox, St Lukes Business Centre, 2, Glasgow G5 0TS
Bottles / Cans – 80p per item (Max 12 per person)
Wine / Champagne – £5 per item (Max 2 per person)
Spirits – £7 per item (Max 1 per person)
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019
- Polly Clark, Booked Festival 2019
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- 80 Years of Cinema Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Crossways Irish Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Roseanne Watt & Kate Newmann
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- WEF 2019: Fiona Cuthill & Stevie Lawrence- Traditional Scottish Music
- Sweat It Festival