Come and celebrate 3 years of riverfly monitoring on the River Clyde at our 4th Citizen Science Meeting on Saturday 27th February 2016.
Interested in getting involved in citizen science whilst looking after your local river?
'The Clyde River Foundation has been coordinating citizen science across the River Clyde catchment for three years and will hold its 4th Citizen Science Meeting on Saturday 27th February. This is an excellent opportunity to hear what’s been going on and whether you’re a member of a community group, school community, angler or just have an interest in your local river, you’re welcome to come along to the celebration event and hopefully get involved in the future of citizen science on the River Clyde!
The line up:
- Introduction from CRIMP Coordinator Lesley Deans (Clyde River Foundation)
- Ben Fitch - Anglers' Riverfly Monitoring Initiative (Riverfly Partnership)
- Elaine Gallaher - CRIMP Citizen Scientist (Strathgryffe Angling Association)
- Theo Thomas - London Waterkeeper (The Waterkeeper Alliance)
- Michael Anderson – Citizen Science and the Curriculum for Excellence (Education Scotland)
- Dr. William Yeomans - Citizen Science in the River Clyde (Clyde River Foundation)
Lecture Theatre 1
Graham Kerr Building
University of Glasgow Glasgow G12 8QQ
Booking essential. Please book online at: https://4thcaringfortheclyde.eventbrite.co.uk