Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre, Gartnavel, 8 December, 2016
Looking for some unique Christmas gift ideas? Well look no further!
Christmas Fayre on Thursday 8 December from 5pm – 8pm at the Cancer Support Scotland Centre.
Judith Ralston will be switching on our Christmas tree lights and Jordanhill School Choir will be singing a few Christmas Carols to help everyone get into the festive spirit.
Fantastic raffle prizes to be won, a hamper bursting with goodies, mince pies to be eaten and mulled wine to be enjoyed!
Look out for fabulous Scottish Handcrafted Gifts at Janet and John, who will be there on the day.
Tickets are £5 and kids go free. Get your tickets by calling 0141 337 8199 or email email@example.com
You can get tickets on the door but as this event is always a sell out, I'd book today!
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas
- Pay What You Decide Christmas Market, The Space
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- Best Before Bed Merry Movies Citizen M Glasgow
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
- Granny Would Be Proud, I.D. Pop Up Christmas Store, The Lighthouse
- The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Christmas Baby Rave at Cottiers
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Cottiers Black Friday Christmas Ceilidh
- Jack and the Beanstalk, SEC, Gary Tank Commander and The Dolls
- Alice in Weegieland, The Tron
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- The Square Christmas Menu 2017
- The Rio Reunion Party, Glasgow