Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
15th – 17th December, 2017, 10am to 4pm
Cameron House Christmas Market will run from the 15th to the 17th December 2017. (provisional)
The market will be situated outdoors, in front of the hotel leisure centre.
Wide selection of hand crafted goods, Scottish gifts, seasonal items, Christmas gifts, festive foods and Scottish produce.
Farmers Market stalls will have festoon lights and as always stall holders will make their displays look festive and fantastic.
There is car parking available at the resort and dogs are welcome to join in on the market fun as the Christmas market will take place outdoors.
Cameron House, Loch Lomond, G83 8QZ
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Shopping
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Clochoderick Press Presents an Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word
- New Year Heralds In Fresh Brush Strokes, Thistle Gallery
- Mary Poppins Returns – meet and greet Grosvenor Cafe plus screening
- Control Social Club at Broadcast
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- White Christmas, GFT
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Jingle All The Way, GFT