Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
15th – 17th December, 2017, 10am to 4pm
Cameron House Christmas Market will run from the 15th to the 17th December 2017. (provisional)
The market will be situated outdoors, in front of the hotel leisure centre.
Wide selection of hand crafted goods, Scottish gifts, seasonal items, Christmas gifts, festive foods and Scottish produce.
Farmers Market stalls will have festoon lights and as always stall holders will make their displays look festive and fantastic.
There is car parking available at the resort and dogs are welcome to join in on the market fun as the Christmas market will take place outdoors.
Cameron House, Loch Lomond, G83 8QZ
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Shopping
- The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- ‘Neither Oil Nor Water’ book launch Jim Ferguson
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Christmas Lights Switch On, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- The Bodyguard Musical and Themed Karaoke, Theatre Royal
- Luca Manning and Finn Bradley – The Music of Chet Baker
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- The Gracious Losers Christmas Shindig Glasgow 2018
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley
- Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore