Cafe with Heart! Waterstones Byres Road, 18 November, 2015
Waterstones 351-355 Byres Road, Glasgow G12
High Blood Pressure – are you at risk?
18 November, 2015 – 7 p.m.
With Prof Rhian Touyz and Prof Mandy MacLean, University of Glasgow
Come and join Prof Rhian Touyz and Prof Mandy MacLean in conversation about High Blood Pressure: “The silent killer, are you at risk?” from 7PM in Waterstones Byres Road cafe on November 18th.
This will be first of a series of FREE very informal conversations to discuss research carried out by Glasgow university into health issues important to the West of Scotland. Informal enquiries: email@example.com
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine