Cafe with Heart. Waterstones, Byres Road, 10 February, 2016.
‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
February 10th, 2016 – 7 p.m.
With Prof John McMurray, University of Glasgow – Professor of Cardiology (Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences), School of Medicine.
Come and join Prof John McMurray in conversation about Heart Failure: ‘One in five – your risk of heart failure: what can we do about it?’
From 7PM in Waterstones Byres Road cafe on February 10th.
This will be second of a series of FREE very informal conversations to discuss research carried out at Glasgow University into health issues important to the West of Scotland.
Informal enquiries: email@example.com
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- In Conversation with Gurinder Chadha GFT
- Armstrong GFT
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Midsommar GFT