Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview Thurs, 6 Aug, 2015 Mono Cafe Bar
Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview
Thursday, 6 August, 2015
8:30pm – 10:00pm
Mono Cafe Bar
Just before we begin our run of 21 dates at the Edinburgh Fringe, we’re delighted to have an advance showing of Butterfly Rammy in Glasgow.
Each of the Fringe shows is unique, with each day themed around a different Scots word that represents ‘Butterfly Rammy’ – the multiple and diverse thinking and activism that developed through the independence movement. However, the show we are previewing this Thursday will be B.R. Condensed – where we attempt to run through all 18 themes of Butterfly Rammy in just one hour!
This is also an opportunity for us to have a live rehearsal in a relaxed setting and we will be facilitating anonymous feedback.
The event will be free to all, though we will be collecting donations on the door to help pay for venue costs. Please arrive in good time for an 8.30pm start – the venue will be open as a cafe bar both before and after the show.
Mono Cafe Bar
10-12 King’s Court, King Street, Glasgow G1 5RB
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Yellow Road – Folk on the Fringe
- Danger Poets, Waterstones Byres Road
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Smalltown – Pantheon at Websters