We run classes for 6 – 11 years, 12 – 17 and adults at £11 per hour.
Whether you are a complete beginner, or have been playing for some time, we are here to help. With a wide range of classes available, we are confident you will find one to suit your needs. Our classes are suitable for everyone. You could buy a course for yourself or as an exciting gift for a family member or friend.
For children, learning to play a musical instrument is a skill that will be with them for life. For adults, it really is never too late to learn something new and take up an exciting hobby.
Our classes are taught by qualified guitar teachers, all of whom are fully checked members of the Protection for Vulnerable groups scheme (PVG) Disclosure Scotland. We are conveniently located in the Glasgow University area amongst some of the oldest and most impressive buildings in Glasgow, and in the historic town of Helensburgh. We focus on teaching ensemble skills in addition to helping develop your individual style. The social aspect of group classes, which is not normally possible with private lessons, make our classes both enjoyable and highly rewarding.
Please visit our website at glasgowschoolofguitar.co.uk. We hope that you choose lessons at Glasgow School of Guitar, and look forward to seeing you in one of our classes.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Queer Classics Film Festival, CCA, 25– 26 May, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Western Infirmary Public Meeting, University of Glasgow
- Kingsbsborough Sanctuary Open Day
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The First Dance, A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- RFN Secret Cinema Sunday, CCA, Glasgow
- Weird Weekend Matchbox Cineclub CCA
- RFN68 Salute, CCA Glasgow
- Radical Film Network Scotland RFN68, CCA
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- A Cambodian Spring, Glasgow Film Theatre
- NT Live: Macbeth,Glasgow Film Theatre
- A Quiet Place, Glasgow Film Theatre