WELCOME TO TAKE THE LEAD
If you don’t have enough time to walk your dog, for whatever reason, we can help.
These services are provided by fully insured experienced pet owners.
Dogs require physical and mental stimulation and many behavior problems such as barking and chewing are a result of isolation, boredom and insufficient exercise.
We offer a Dog Walking Service where your pet will be collected from your home, given a full hours exercise in a wooded park then cleaned up and returned to their homes tired and happy.
We walk dogs 5 days a week in the west of Glasgow and surrounding areas. Each walk takes a full hour, excluding traveling time, during which your dog will have lots of fun and, most importantly, exercise.
Each walk costs £6 per dog with discount for more than one dog or more than one walk per day.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Good Favour, GFT
- Another News Story, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Closing Gala: Felipe Bustos Sierra’s Nae Pasaran
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2018 photographs and review by Pauline Keightley
- Generations Working Together, Conference, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Fiona Alderman. Blogging from Rural France – the story of Nutella and more
- Sound and Vision Strand, Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- The Valley of Shadows, GFT
- 4 at GFT
- Young Films Foundation, CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – Catch Some Amazing Guests
- Wee Write – Family Days at Aye Write! 3 and 4 March, 2018
- Dave Arcari, Hug and Pint, Glasgow Saturday 3 March, 2018
- Ten Writers Telling Lies and M. Litt Creative Writing Open Mic, Gilchrist Centre University of Glasgow
- Mind and Draw, The Space, Saturdays
- Unexploded Ordnances, The Platform, Glasgow 26 May, 2018
- Fright Fest at Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- GFF 2018 Kinning Park Carnival: Bride and Prejudice, Kinning Park Complex
- Nature Writing Beyond Landscape – Scottish Writers Centre, Glasgow