QM Eye Opticians is the place for you if you fancy something a little different – this is the, ‘not on the High Street option’.
Vintage and retro eyewear
You will love their vintage inspired eyewear – with the advantage of modern frame materials – and styles reminiscent of the 40s 50s and 60s. And of course, fashionable up to the minute eyewear.
qm eye1At QM Eye you can be assured of individual eyecare in a relaxed atmosphere. Jim Mullan, the optometrist, set up QM Eye in October 2014 with the aim of offering customers both great choice and excellent independent advice
Sports specific eyewear
QM Eye is a NHS registered practice and offers full eye examamination and contact lens service.
– See more at: http://www.glasgowwestend.co.uk/best-in-the-west-business-glasgow-west-end/qm-eye-opticians-glasgow-specialising-in-quality-eyecare-and-eyewear/#sthash.hSVxkeAD.dpuf
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Botanic Gardens: Sandyford To Kelvinside
- Hadrians Wall Again. June 2018.
- OranMor, Summer Panto 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Lola Rose’s blog: Review of Philadelphia, Here I Come
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- A Tribute to Leonard Cohen
- Explore Wellspring Writing, Laura T. Fyfe, Scottish Writers
- Through Our Eyes screening and Q & A with Samir Mehanovic
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Dodie Bellamy, Kevin Killian, Calum Gardner, SWG3 Poetry Club
- Ghostbusters, GFT
- That Summer, GFT
- Studio 54 GFT
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Into The Woods, Websters Theatre
- Grey Gardens GFT
- Bright Star, GFT
- The Piano GFT