20 years experience providing body piercing jewellery, we work only with the best manufacturers to provide the best pieces at the best prices.
Based in the UK we are proud to say our entire Titanium range is UK made. The online Piercing Jewellery Shop is the place to find everything you need; we have a huge range – from Ball Closure rings, Eyebrow Barbells, Nose Studs, Nipple Jewellery – more more more. We have it stocked.
All your body piercing questions answered
We also provide an extensive piercing knowledge area; if you have any questions we are keen to answer them.
Please visit our website at Piercing Jewellery Shop.
ORRO: contemporary jewellery based on high quality of design, materials and workmanship.
The first contemporary jewellers in Scotland to be selected by the Scottish Arts Council and the Crafts Council of Great Britain. Sole stockist in Scotland of Niessing – pioneers of innovative, modern jewellery design and inventors of the iconic Tension Ring.
Other international designers include Hilde Leiss, Henrich & Denzel, Hanne Behrens (Denmark) Angela Hubel (Germany), Yvonne Gilhooly (Scotland), Andre Ribeiro (France), Hubert Verstraeten (Belgium), Diana Porter (England), Marcim Zaremski (Poland) Nilton Cunha (Brazil) and the list goes on….
Since 2001 based in Glasgow city centre; a light open space which perfectly compliments the clean lines and simple modern design of our jewellery. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxed & informal and the jewellery takes centre stage in a bright, fresh, minimalist setting.
We have build long lasting relationships with our clients by supplying the finest contemporary engagement and wedding rings, eternity rings for the birth of a child, or other special occasion gifts.
Now almost two decades since ORRO began promoting contemporary jewellery in Glasgow, we continue to bring the ultimate in modern jewellery design to our customers.
We all look forward to seeing you soon.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
- Graeme Macrae Burnet Aye Write! 2018
- Fiona Alderman blogging from rural France: A new year in France
- Seven Song Club The Wellgreen / Secret Goldfish / Cara Rose, The Tron
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Lisa Kowalski at King Tut’s
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- The Primevals, The Reverse Cowgirls and The Kundalini Genie, Seven Song Club
- Poet JL Williams – Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- can’t take my eyes off you – ProjectAbility
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- The Post,GFT
- Lover for a Day, GFT
- Cinemaattic presents Psiconautas + Q&A at CCA, Glasgow
- In Conversation with Cecilia Stenbom, CCA, Glasgow
- Mount Florida Screenings, CCA
- Lola in Slacks + special guests, CCA
- Fukushima Mon Amour, GFT
- Muriel Spark 100: Appointment in Arezzo, National Library, Edinburgh
- 4 at GFT
- Get Out, Late Night at GFT