20 years experience providing body piercing jewellery, we work only with the best manufacturers to provide the best pieces at the best prices.
Based in the UK we are proud to say our entire Titanium range is UK made. The online Piercing Jewellery Shop is the place to find everything you need; we have a huge range – from Ball Closure rings, Eyebrow Barbells, Nose Studs, Nipple Jewellery – more more more. We have it stocked.
All your body piercing questions answered
We also provide an extensive piercing knowledge area; if you have any questions we are keen to answer them.
Please visit our website at Piercing Jewellery Shop.
ORRO: contemporary jewellery based on high quality of design, materials and workmanship.
The first contemporary jewellers in Scotland to be selected by the Scottish Arts Council and the Crafts Council of Great Britain. Sole stockist in Scotland of Niessing – pioneers of innovative, modern jewellery design and inventors of the iconic Tension Ring.
Other international designers include Hilde Leiss, Henrich & Denzel, Hanne Behrens (Denmark) Angela Hubel (Germany), Yvonne Gilhooly (Scotland), Andre Ribeiro (France), Hubert Verstraeten (Belgium), Diana Porter (England), Marcim Zaremski (Poland) Nilton Cunha (Brazil) and the list goes on….
Since 2001 based in Glasgow city centre; a light open space which perfectly compliments the clean lines and simple modern design of our jewellery. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxed & informal and the jewellery takes centre stage in a bright, fresh, minimalist setting.
We have build long lasting relationships with our clients by supplying the finest contemporary engagement and wedding rings, eternity rings for the birth of a child, or other special occasion gifts.
Now almost two decades since ORRO began promoting contemporary jewellery in Glasgow, we continue to bring the ultimate in modern jewellery design to our customers.
We all look forward to seeing you soon.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Queer Classics Film Festival, CCA, 25– 26 May, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Western Infirmary Public Meeting, University of Glasgow
- Kingsbsborough Sanctuary Open Day
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The First Dance, A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- RFN Secret Cinema Sunday, CCA, Glasgow
- Weird Weekend Matchbox Cineclub CCA
- RFN68 Salute, CCA Glasgow
- Radical Film Network Scotland RFN68, CCA
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- A Cambodian Spring, Glasgow Film Theatre
- NT Live: Macbeth,Glasgow Film Theatre
- A Quiet Place, Glasgow Film Theatre