Combining horticultural experience with design flair, we aim to create gardens that are sensitive to their sense of place while incorporating innovative designs.
Jeremy Needham MA(Hons) is an award winning designer and lecturer in Garden Design.
Shelloch Garden Designs offers a bespoke and client-oriented service. We cover a range of services including:
garden design (including full survey, concept, layout and detailed plans and drawings)
border re-design/garden re-styling
plant supply and planting
Sarah Jane Davidson is a qualified garden designer who will help guide your thoughts, explore your choices and offer creative ideas and solutions to produce the garden you want.
Please call anytime to discuss your project and for a no-obligation quote.
Honest, high spirited worker at a low cost
Active for a number of years
Ready to work right away!
All jobs considered
To discuss a service or arrange a visit please get in touch.
Recommended by several garden designers, we are based in both the west end and Milngavie. We provide knowledgeable, uniformed gardeners for commercial and domestic customers. We are BALI and Construction Line registered meaning that we have been thoroughly vetted for the highest industry and government endorsed standards for contractors.
Comprehensively insured and completely reliable, you will find our gardeners second to none.
We look after several of the communal gardens in the west end and can provide many references.
We are contracted to many housing factors and are also well used to working with residents’ associations and houses in multiple ownership. We understand the importance of balancing cost with the demands of the contract, but without cutting corners.
LAWN ANGEL is our bespoke lawn treatment division doing everything from grass cutting through to every different kind of lawn treatment to rejuvenate and maintain your grass.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Queer Classics Film Festival, CCA, 25– 26 May, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Western Infirmary Public Meeting, University of Glasgow
- Kingsbsborough Sanctuary Open Day
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The First Dance, A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- RFN Secret Cinema Sunday, CCA, Glasgow
- Weird Weekend Matchbox Cineclub CCA
- RFN68 Salute, CCA Glasgow
- Radical Film Network Scotland RFN68, CCA
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- A Cambodian Spring, Glasgow Film Theatre
- NT Live: Macbeth,Glasgow Film Theatre
- A Quiet Place, Glasgow Film Theatre