Art & artists
Michael Murray Art – digital fine artist and art consultant.
Michael Murray is a digital fine artist and art consultant based in both the West End of Glasgow, and the South of France, and is widely regarded as the best digital fine artist in Scotland. He has made a name for himself by creating original and striking depictions of famous Glasgow buildings such as his best selling Tenements and his recent Glasgow School Of Art. Both available through his website as prints.
Art commissions are his main area of business and can be for private homes, bars, restaurants, offices, and hotels. Recent projects include 42 bespoke framed pieces of fine art photography for the Skypark, and 110 framed images of Glasgow and some aerial art for the Park Inn hotel. Other clients include The Buttery restaurant, Tribeca cafe, Distill, Rockus, and Cup Tea Lounge. The subjects varied dramatically for these projects and included architectural pieces, portraits, contemporary 3d collages, taxidermy art, and photography.
Examples and further information can be found on his website or facebook page., as well as available prints.
To enquire about a commission please get in touch.
“I have purchased a number of ‘original artwork’ from Michael Murray overall I have been very impressed will buy again” Raymond MacHugh
“I was extremely pleased with my first piece of art purchased from Michael Murray Art that we commissioned a second piece. Fantastic art!!!” Eilidh Blacker
“You have created some of the most striking images I have seen” Anne-marie
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
- Glasgow West End: Glasgow Film Festival, Aye Write!, Valentine’s Day and Creative Conversations
- Queer Classics Film Festival, CCA, 25– 26 May, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Western Infirmary Public Meeting, University of Glasgow
- Kingsbsborough Sanctuary Open Day
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The First Dance, A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Design: House For An Art Lover – Photo Gallery
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- RFN Secret Cinema Sunday, CCA, Glasgow
- Weird Weekend Matchbox Cineclub CCA
- RFN68 Salute, CCA Glasgow
- Radical Film Network Scotland RFN68, CCA
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- A Cambodian Spring, Glasgow Film Theatre
- NT Live: Macbeth,Glasgow Film Theatre
- A Quiet Place, Glasgow Film Theatre