Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
January, 25th, 2019, 6.30 p.m. – 11 a.m.
Cottiers 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
Join us this Burns night for a 3 course meal and dance the night away in traditional Scottish style with a Ceilidh band starting at 10pm followed by a DJ until 1am.
Tickets only £39.95 and include a dram on arrival.
To book or for more info please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 357 5825
This event is over 18’s only.
This section: Burns Events, Dance, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Wizarding Dinner, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
- Cottiers Christmas Hut
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- Spangled Cabaret The Blue Arrow
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- Scottish Ensemble – Prelude – skydiving from a dream (with Andersson Dance)The Tramway
- La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
- Choreography – The Simpson Board Training hosted by Indepen-dance
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018
- Platform Food and Farmers Market Glasgow