Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
January, 25th, 2019, 6.30 p.m. – 11 a.m.
Cottiers 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
Join us this Burns night for a 3 course meal and dance the night away in traditional Scottish style with a Ceilidh band starting at 10pm followed by a DJ until 1am.
Tickets only £39.95 and include a dram on arrival.
To book or for more info please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 357 5825
This event is over 18’s only.
This section: Burns Events, Dance, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Celebrate Burns – Night at the Museum, the Hunterian
- Brigadoon GFT
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Literary Lounge – Alternative Burns
- MJS – Music Jams Sound(s) with Pamela Poldo Banchetti
- Celebration of Robert Burns, National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall & Mitchell Library
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep