Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
January, 25th, 2019, 6.30 p.m. – 11 a.m.
Cottiers 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
Join us this Burns night for a 3 course meal and dance the night away in traditional Scottish style with a Ceilidh band starting at 10pm followed by a DJ until 1am.
Tickets only £39.95 and include a dram on arrival.
To book or for more info please e-mail email@example.com or call 0141 357 5825
This event is over 18’s only.
This section: Burns Events, Dance, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Celebrate Burns – Night at the Museum, the Hunterian
- Brigadoon GFT
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Literary Lounge – Alternative Burns
- MJS – Music Jams Sound(s) with Pamela Poldo Banchetti
- Celebration of Robert Burns, National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall & Mitchell Library
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
- Alternative Burns Night: Herland Ceilidh, Glasgow Womens Library
- This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Community Baths Trust
- Mackintosh at the Willow by Leela Soma
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018