Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
January, 25th, 2019, 6.30 p.m. – 11 a.m.
Cottiers 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
Join us this Burns night for a 3 course meal and dance the night away in traditional Scottish style with a Ceilidh band starting at 10pm followed by a DJ until 1am.
Tickets only £39.95 and include a dram on arrival.
To book or for more info please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 357 5825
This event is over 18’s only.
This section: Burns Events, Dance, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory