Burns Night, Inn Deep
25 January, 2019 7.30 p.m.
Inn Deep and That’s Yer Dinner present…………. Burns!!!!
Join us for a 5 course experience as our host Sa MSmall takes us on a poetic journey through the works of the bard.
Each course will be paired to one of his poems and will aim to give you a taste of his words.
A fine malt to toast the haggis shall also be provided along with a suitably Scottish soundtrack for the evening.
tickets are priced at £30 and available through the link below
Vegetarian menu available
Inn Deep, 445 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8HH
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Celebrate Burns – Night at the Museum, the Hunterian
- Brigadoon GFT
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Literary Lounge – Alternative Burns
- Celebration of Robert Burns, National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall & Mitchell Library
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Free Online Course, University of Glasgow: Robert Burns: Poems, Songs and Legacy
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
- Alternative Burns Night: Herland Ceilidh, Glasgow Womens Library