Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
The Bungalow Cafe adjoins Mother India at 28 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow G3 7RU
Telephone: 0141 221 1663
See the great new Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
We waited quite a while for the cafe´to emerge, when you step inside it’s easy to understand why. You’ll find yourself in the most elegant of places. You’ll love the food and the stylish decor – streamlined wooden shelves, an impressive gleaming coffee maker, attractive pottery dishes and the most glorious lighting.
It’s by far the most sophisticated cafe´I’ve ever seen – and then there’s the ice cream, Vanilla, home made and utterly mouthwatering – to eat in or takeaway. The menu is a delightful fusion of ice cream van fare favourites and you can select sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, flakes and sauces. Then there’s the Asian touch. At the Bungalow Cafe´smiling staff are happy to serve you ice cream accompanied by Gulab Jamin, a traditional Indian sweet. Or why not ask for cake of the day or fresh fruit? Or sample the delicious Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
There’s a wonderful selection of cakes and biscuits to enjoy with a coffee or Mango Lussi.
The Bungalow Cafe´is bound to become a favourite destination – I’ll definitely be going back. Very handy to pop into after a visit to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum or pick up an ice cream cone before you head for Kelvingrove Park.
Another fantastic venture by Mother India – you’ll love it.
Open daily 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Photos by Jim Byrne)
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
- Platform Food and Farmers Market Glasgow
- Bearpit Brothers Album Preview, Tennents, Glasgow West End
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson at The Glad Cafe review Pat Byrne
- Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Starry Skies Album Launch, OranMor Review by Pat Byrne
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Brooks Williams Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, 10 Anniversary Edition Programme (2018)
- Social Bite – Sleep in the Park – Tackling Homelessness in Scotland
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow