Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
The Bungalow Cafe adjoins Mother India at 28 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow G3 7RU
Telephone: 0141 221 1663
See the great new Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
We waited quite a while for the cafe´to emerge, when you step inside it’s easy to understand why. You’ll find yourself in the most elegant of places. You’ll love the food and the stylish decor – streamlined wooden shelves, an impressive gleaming coffee maker, attractive pottery dishes and the most glorious lighting.
It’s by far the most sophisticated cafe´I’ve ever seen – and then there’s the ice cream, Vanilla, home made and utterly mouthwatering – to eat in or takeaway. The menu is a delightful fusion of ice cream van fare favourites and you can select sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, flakes and sauces. Then there’s the Asian touch. At the Bungalow Cafe´smiling staff are happy to serve you ice cream accompanied by Gulab Jamin, a traditional Indian sweet. Or why not ask for cake of the day or fresh fruit? Or sample the delicious Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
There’s a wonderful selection of cakes and biscuits to enjoy with a coffee or Mango Lussi.
The Bungalow Cafe´is bound to become a favourite destination – I’ll definitely be going back. Very handy to pop into after a visit to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum or pick up an ice cream cone before you head for Kelvingrove Park.
Another fantastic venture by Mother India – you’ll love it.
Open daily 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Photos by Jim Byrne)
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- Merchant City Festival 2019
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand