Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
The Bungalow Cafe adjoins Mother India at 28 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow G3 7RU
Telephone: 0141 221 1663
See the great new Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
We waited quite a while for the cafe´to emerge, when you step inside it’s easy to understand why. You’ll find yourself in the most elegant of places. You’ll love the food and the stylish decor – streamlined wooden shelves, an impressive gleaming coffee maker, attractive pottery dishes and the most glorious lighting.
It’s by far the most sophisticated cafe´I’ve ever seen – and then there’s the ice cream, Vanilla, home made and utterly mouthwatering – to eat in or takeaway. The menu is a delightful fusion of ice cream van fare favourites and you can select sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, flakes and sauces. Then there’s the Asian touch. At the Bungalow Cafe´smiling staff are happy to serve you ice cream accompanied by Gulab Jamin, a traditional Indian sweet. Or why not ask for cake of the day or fresh fruit? Or sample the delicious Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
There’s a wonderful selection of cakes and biscuits to enjoy with a coffee or Mango Lussi.
The Bungalow Cafe´is bound to become a favourite destination – I’ll definitely be going back. Very handy to pop into after a visit to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum or pick up an ice cream cone before you head for Kelvingrove Park.
Another fantastic venture by Mother India – you’ll love it.
Open daily 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Photos by Jim Byrne)
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog, GFT
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Colorado and the Rockies. May 2019
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Crossways -Irish/Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Glasgow
- West End Festival 2019 – Programme Launch
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End