Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
Brooklyn Brewery will be bringing ‘Brooklyn On Tour’ to Glasgow
Saturday 4th August, 2018 – 3pm – 10pm
The award-winning brewery have scoured the city to unearth the best up-and-coming street food chefs, DJs and artists and will be collaborating with Glaswegian legend Julie’s Kopitiam, DJ collective Frogbeats and street-artist Rouge-One to host the city’s most creative party.
The first 200 guests through the door will receive a free Brooklyn pint and the party promises to be a day full of the best food, drink, music and art Glasgow has to offer.
Held at Barras Art and Design (BAaD), guests will have the chance to enjoy authentic, flavour-filled Malaysian food courtesy of Julie’s Kopitiam, music by underground DJ collective Frogbeats and Glasgow-born street artists Rouge-One will be creating a legacy piece on BAaD’s shipping container walls.
The Brooklyn Brewery tour bus is kitted out with a fully-functioning bar and space to seat up to 12 beer lovers. The bus also has a serving hatch that will pop open to serve guests a range of Brooklyn Brewery’s finest brews including the classic Brooklyn Lager, the refreshing and flavourful Summer Ale, sessionable Scorcher IPA, bright and citrusy saison Sorachi Ace and the new orange pale ale Naranjito. There will also be the chance to try some of the brewery’s limited-edition beers, rarely available in the UK.
Barras Art and Design, 54 Calton Entry, Glasgow, G40 2SB
Tickets: Price:unticketed – but get there early as the first 200 will receive a free Brooklyn pint
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT