Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
Brooklyn Brewery will be bringing ‘Brooklyn On Tour’ to Glasgow
Saturday 4th August, 2018 – 3pm – 10pm
The award-winning brewery have scoured the city to unearth the best up-and-coming street food chefs, DJs and artists and will be collaborating with Glaswegian legend Julie’s Kopitiam, DJ collective Frogbeats and street-artist Rouge-One to host the city’s most creative party.
The first 200 guests through the door will receive a free Brooklyn pint and the party promises to be a day full of the best food, drink, music and art Glasgow has to offer.
Held at Barras Art and Design (BAaD), guests will have the chance to enjoy authentic, flavour-filled Malaysian food courtesy of Julie’s Kopitiam, music by underground DJ collective Frogbeats and Glasgow-born street artists Rouge-One will be creating a legacy piece on BAaD’s shipping container walls.
The Brooklyn Brewery tour bus is kitted out with a fully-functioning bar and space to seat up to 12 beer lovers. The bus also has a serving hatch that will pop open to serve guests a range of Brooklyn Brewery’s finest brews including the classic Brooklyn Lager, the refreshing and flavourful Summer Ale, sessionable Scorcher IPA, bright and citrusy saison Sorachi Ace and the new orange pale ale Naranjito. There will also be the chance to try some of the brewery’s limited-edition beers, rarely available in the UK.
Barras Art and Design, 54 Calton Entry, Glasgow, G40 2SB
Tickets: Price:unticketed – but get there early as the first 200 will receive a free Brooklyn pint
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Arctic, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Sarah Jane Scouten The Doublet
- Cowboy Calypso, WomanSaid and Stephen EvEns
- New Candys + Kundalini Genie & Gelatine
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- GFF19 Jim Galloway – A Journey In Jazz CCA
- A Private War GFT
- Tell It To The Bees
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Vanishing Glasgow Film Theatre
- An Elephant Sitting Still Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival