Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
After school classes @ St.Silas Church (Ages 5+) – Unit: Gadgets & Gizmos
St. Silas Church
69 Park Road Woodlands, Glasgow G4 9JE
Classes held weekly on Tuesdays during term time from 4pm-5pm
Classes run in six week blocks – if there are still places available after a block has started then it is fine to join and price for block will be reduced accordingly.
Students love our interactive Bricks 4 Kidz® models. This unit is all about the fun of doing something with what you’ve built. From a spinning top to a spin art model, kids will love playing with their creations! But don’t worry, we sneak in lots of learning too – understanding probability in the ‘3-in-a-row’ game model and learning about friction and symmetry with the spinning top lesson. Don’t miss out!
Or Email or call 07971 515 141
This section: Best In The West, Business Directory, Kids and young people
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland