Bookends, The Launch of Benderloch’s Book Festival, 24 September, 2016
Saturday 24 September, 2016 3 p.m.– 6 p.m.
The wood lined Victory hall will be transformed into a sumptious reading room for all of the community and the “new” venue will be launched by author and poet Kenneth Steven.
Other authors participating include: Judy Fairbairns, Norman Bissell and Russell Campbell.
The “Titles” competition is open too – enter at the launch by thinking of a title of a book you would wish to read and completing the entry form.If chosen a winner you will get a free pass to the next Bookends Festival Author events or book vouchers for Waterstones Oban or the Ben Lora cafe and bookshopher in Benderloch.
Victory Hall, Benderloch, Argyll and Bute
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper