Book Week Scotland 2017, Bernard MacLaverty, The Mitchell
27 November, 2017 – 6.30 p.m.
The Mitchell Library
Sixteen years on from his last novel, Bernard MacLaverty reminds us why he is regarded as one of our greatest living writers. Bernard discusses his new book, Midwinter Break.
Bernard MacLaverty was born in Belfast but has made Scotland his home for more than 40 years. Bernard will be talking about and signing copies of the book.
Glasgow Libraries present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write Book Festival.
Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT