Book Week Scotland 2017, Bernard MacLaverty, The Mitchell
27 November, 2017 – 6.30 p.m.
The Mitchell Library
Sixteen years on from his last novel, Bernard MacLaverty reminds us why he is regarded as one of our greatest living writers. Bernard discusses his new book, Midwinter Break.
Bernard MacLaverty was born in Belfast but has made Scotland his home for more than 40 years. Bernard will be talking about and signing copies of the book.
Glasgow Libraries present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write Book Festival.
Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- Glasgoes Poetic 2019
- Festa Dos Anos De Álvero De Campos Cheeky Besom Productions
- Getting Ready For The Mod at Kelvin Hall
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Gaza GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour