Book Launch: Nasty Women, Waterstones Argyle St, Monday 6 March, 2017
Waterstones Argyle St – 6 March, 2017 – 7 p.m. – Free entry
Nasty Women in Glasgow to launch Nasty Women in style!
Laura Lam, Claire Heuchan, Mel Reeve and Jen McGregor will be chatting and reading from Nasty Women alongside the team behind 404. Don’t miss this fantastic chance to look at the future of feminism, the state of gender in the modern world, and what it is to be a woman in the 21st Century!
Margaret Atwood has called the book “[a]n essential window into many of the hazard-strewn worlds younger women are living in right now”, and the list of contributors is as storied and powerful as any you are likely to encounter.
It’s going to be an amazing event, and we hope you can join us to launch Nasty Women into the world.
Booking is essential, please ask in store, call 01412484814 for more details, or RSVP to 404 Ink at email@example.com.
Waterstones, 174-176 Argyle St, Glasgow G2 8BT
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- The Dark Carnival: Unplugged
- The Library Music Film – DJ and Party
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Yikes Film Club presents Grand Budapest Hotel
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT