Bloodwise Scotland Christmas Fayre Couper Instit 28 November, 2015
Our Glasgow Branch are holding a Christmas Fayre
Saturday 28 November at 11am to 2pm.
The Couper Institute, Carkston Road, Glasgow
There will be a fantastic range of gift and food stalls at the event which will ensure to get you in the festive spirit! From cake, to soup to books to jewellery there will be a huge range of gifts for everyone!
100% of the profits from this event will go to Bloodwise and your support will help us to beat blood cancer.
We hope to see you there!
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Late Night Opening at De Courcy’s hosted Janet and John and Lovesome Emporium
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- White Christmas, GFT
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers